Your Cooperation is highly appreciated in order to keep conference on schedule and to avoid disturbances during the conference.
Please take care of your belongings. Organizers are not responsible in case of any loss/damage/mischief happens by others.
Basic AV setup will be provided at venue: Projectors, Screen, Cordless Mikes, Desktop Mikes, Pointers and Basic Sound System.
Felicitation for the speakers will be done during the session or after completion of the session, so please make sure to be present until the session ends.
Our Technical and Program Staff will be available at venue throughout the conference. You can contact them for any Technical or program assistance at any time.
- Presentations should be Windows compatible as Windows System is installed at lectern
- Taking the timeline into consideration, using personal laptops are not recommended unless under unavoidable conditions
- Each slide should be designed to be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance: include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement. Avoid lengthy text
- Number of slides should be minimum and presentation time should be strictly followed
- Cooperate with the Chair and please stop when she/he signals to do so.
- If you have any audio / video to be played, they should be checked in prior / before one day with the AV team
- In order to avoid glitches during the session, We request you to send presentations to respective coordinator through email which will be downloaded to your session room on the day of your presentation
- If you are not able to send presentation through email, you can carry it through USB device and upload at session room before conference beginning or during the breaks.
Poster Presentation Requirements:
- Poster cards with number will be placed on the poster hall before one hour of the session start.
- Each author will be provided with a 1 meter x 1 meter poster presenting area and mounting pins / stick-tape. Participants are responsible for mounting their posters during the presentation and in removing them as soon as the session ends. Posters left up past that time will be discarded.
- Poster awards will be announced during the end of a day / session which will be informed during the event.